Dino, MLO (this program) offers three layers of support for you, depending
on exactly what you need.

_Recurrence_ was described by Lisa in a previous answer. If it's just that
you have a group of tasks that you want to schedule repeatedly, every day,
every week, the second and fourth wednesdays of each month, or whatever,
just create a recurring task and it will reschedule itself, This is
extremely powerful and useful.

The second answer is to create a template within your outline. Again, Lisa
has described how to set up a branch in a hidden "template" folder, but
there's more. When you need another copy of your template, you don't have
to make a copy and move it out of the folder. Here's what else you can do:
go to the place in your outline where you want the new branch to go. Select
an existing task that's at the same level as where you want the new branch
placed (called a "sibling".) Right-click on the sibling to bring up a
"context menu" and select "new from template." MLO will pop up a window
with your outline in it, you should scroll to where your template folder
is, expand it, select the branch you want to use and click OK. MLO will
make a copy of your template in the place you have selected. You probably
have to edit the top item in the branch to give it a name or description
and to set the dates, if the lower level tasks are inheriting their dates
from the parent then you are probably done.

Finally, you can create a template file. This is helpful if having a
"template" folder in your outline is confusing or annoying. In MLO, in the
File menu, select "New". You will see a list of existing template files.
Ignore them, select "create new blank file". You will now be in a totally
empty workspace. Set up your templates as branches in this workspace. For
example, create a task called Template1 and create the appropriate
subtasks. Then back to the root and create another task called Template2
and its subtasks. When you have finished creating them, from the File menu
select "Export". On the "Save As" window that pops up, set "Save As Type"
to "MyLifeOrganized Template (.mlt)" and enter a name for the file, then
save it. Then, back to the File menu, select Open and pick your saved
profile. (If MLO asks if you want to save the file you can say "no" because
it's already saved as a template. (Unless you want to save this outline as
a profile to make it easier to edit and re-save the templates.) Now, find
the place in your outline where you want the template tasks added, select a
(parent) task or folder under which you want your new branches created, and
from the File menu, select "Import". In the "open" window, set file type to
"MyLifeOrganized Template (.mlt)" From the list of template files, select
the one you saved, and select that you want "subtasks of the selected
task". Hit OK and your new branches will be created from the template,
ready for you to update the descriptions and dates.

Dino, MLO has a lot of functionality and nobody really uses all of it. If
you find that one of the answers to your questions sounds useful and easy,
you can just focus on that solution and ignore the other answers. Good
luck, and I hope to see you here on the MLO users forum in the future.
-Dwight