Hello NH.

I use WiFi Sync, so I'm not sure if things are different via cloud sync.
 This is what I'd do, though, if I wanted to start with a new copy that
matched my PC version and discarded any edits I'd done on the iPad:

   1. On the iPad, under Settings - Synchronisation - WiFi, unpair your PC.
   2. Under Settings - Profile, create a new profile and delete your old on
   (swipe right to bring up the delete button)
   3. Synchronise your new profile with the MLO file on your PC.

Hope that helps.

Stéphane