Wondering if this is just my monitors.. but this version 4 I've downloaded
(4.0.0.2012 RC-3) appears quite bleached.. so much so that I can't make out
the Custom Formatting options at all in the properties section.. I've
attached a picture of how it looks.. as it stands, this makes this new
version pretty much unworkable for me.. Anyoe else hae this problem?  Also,
would anyone know how to increase the font size of the labelling (titles
etc) in the properties section pls? .. seems vey small indeed on my
monitors..
thanks