I knew that a folder can be a project, yet had forgotten to use it.  Thank
you.  Now, in desktop it looks like things are grouped by folders and on
Android it looks like things are grouped by project.  Perfect. Thank you.

From: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com
[mailto:mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Lisa Stroyan
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 11:13
To: Groups, Email
Subject: Re: [MLO] Re: How do you use folders, versus projects?

A couple of points:

You can mark them as both, so that your "by folder" view still works on the
desktop and then use the projects view on Android.

Projects and recurrence are completely separate in my mind; don't limit your
idea of projects to "recurring". It's the relationships between the tasks
that matters most (if at all, since you can use them however you
want)...I've been playing with marking some of my Starred as projects, and
grouping by project. I would encourage you to make the terms/definitions
work for you, rather than being too picky about how they are designed.

Lisa

On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 8:32 AM, Michael Emerald, CFA