Yes - I think Andrey and the team need to give some serious thought to how
they communicate the new features to both existing and new users.    There
are some seriously useful capabilities here but a) they are not obvious; and
b) it is not clear how they can be used.

This problem has always existed with MLO - I can remember being seriously
confused when I started to use it and It was only with some perseverance
that I worked out a way of using it that worked for me.    Its strength (it
can be used in lots of different ways) is also its weakness (there are lots
of different ways of doing things).

I thought the tutorial file that came with the mobile app was good but not
sure whethere that would work here.   Another option would be some sort
video showing particular features and how they can be used.      If they are
kept short then people can dip into them.

Another simpler idea which has always worked for me are tips of the day-
particularly covering simpler features (eg how to move tasks using hotkeys -
which keeps coming up (Alt+Shift+<cursor key>;   and hide/show view panel
(Alt+F1)).