Hi, Mok. There are two frequently requested features related to project
status. The first is for an additional value for the status field, and you
suggestion shows an excellent way to meet that request. The second it for
some workflow automation between the Project Status field and the task
status, for example, that all tasks in a Not Started project would be
inactive tasks. Would your solution to the first request make it more
difficult to implement the second? Would we have to chose which request we
liked better and abandon the other?
-Dwight