Hello MLOers,

I currently keep various reference documents on my laptop and make reference
notes in my project outlines in MLO. I'm thinking about going online with my
notes and reference materials. I was wondering how others do it? Something I do
to finish a task, and which I record in the task note, can often become a
useful reference note for future tasks or other projects. Do you take all your
notes in Evernote/OneNote and copy links into your task notes, or do you have
some kind of review process, where you copy anything which might be useful in
the future out of MLO and into one of the note taking apps?

In the end, is it easier just to keep the notes as folder items in MLO?

I'd be interested to hear about anyone else's experiences and methods.

Stéphane