What I'd love to see would perhaps be a bunch of screencasts from several
"seasoned" MLO users describing how they manage their tasks. Of course that
could be a old of work and have some privacy implications if you were
revealing tasks that you didn't want to share. Of course you could create a
dummy data file, but then it might be just as much work to set that up
exactly the way you use your real task list. However, just hearing people
describe their system and what they've found works for them, and seeing
actual examples (screen shots, screen casts, whatever) might be very
helpful!