Please try to download NoGoogle MLO from this link:
http://mylifeorganized.net/downloads/files/Android/NoGoogle/MLOAndroid.apk<https://mail.technosis.biz/owa/redir.aspx?C=51080ad8a77949b8a075426048e448f8&URL=http%3a%2f%2fmylifeorganized.net%2fdownloads%2ffiles%2fAndroid%2fNoGoogle%2fMLOAndroid.apk>

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 1:47 PM, Titus Lo <titus.wy...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have bought the new Samsung Smart Phone N7102 in China. However, I find
> that I cannot download MLO from Google Play and it says that MLO is not
> compatible with my device.

Best Regards,

Alexandra Borovytskaya