Hi Dwight!
I checked the key sequences and coundn't find Ctr+Tab key assignment.
Instead, i found that Ctrl+PgDown and Ctrl+PgUp will switch the tabs
(hotkey names, translated from Russian, are "Next Bookmark and Previous
Bookmark").
I changed the assigned key to Ctrl+RightArrow to move to the next tab, and
Ctrl+LeftArrow to move to the previous tab.
So, it works !
Thanks for help, your question guided me to find the solution ;)

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-HQU1dydWB3M/UPrO4ufOGYI/AAAAAAAABWU/dcgCEq_uFxg/s1600/Switch+tabs.JPG>

суббота, 19 января 2013 г., 13:28:47 UTC+2 пользователь Dwight Arthur