Hi Alexandra,

Thanks very much for the prompt response.

In fact there was a problem with my email at my end, no fixed. I have the
original and resent coupon number. These where sent promptly (and
originally by the automated system it appears).

With the coupons I have now successfully upgraded to 4.0.

Thanks Again!
John