Hi,

I was running MLO when it prompted me to download MLO4.  I did so and ran
it, forgetting to shut MLO down first.  The install detected that MLO was
running, I shut it down, and retried.  All went well until I fired up MLO4
at which point it told me that my registration information contained in the
mlo.keym was invalid, outdated, or corrupted.  Maybe I missed something
somewhere.  For the upgrade, was I also supposed to buy additional support,
rebuy MLO, or ??  BTW, I also restored my mlo.keym from backups to no avail.

Thanks,

Cameron