Goal: to be able to have a tab for each of my major projects and be able to
freeze the view/filter so that each workspace never changes.  Currently I
use the zoom in feature to get to a particular folder/project but it looks
to be quite easy to mess this up.

The way I look at it is that I can slice and dice each workspace up and
ergo lose what I consider the objective of workspaces in the first place.

Thanks,
Douglas