This was identified as an issue in the beta testing and the response was
that this is how Chrome works (and I suspect the code library that Andrey
uses).

I agree that it is an issue.  One problem I have is that it is easy to
accidentally drag and drop a pinned tab so that they swap positions - which
can be very confusing.

Whilst I can see that putting part of the title on a pinned tab that has
shrunk in size (which I quite like) is going to be problematic,  it would
be good if one could associated an icon or a colour with a tab.

Richard