Greetings,

Just a general question that I'm hoping might allow me to extract just that
much more productivity from MLO.

What's your favorite built-in MLO Hotkey, to speed up operations?

I've been adding more hotkeys every week, but which ones do you find you
most frequently use?

I also have AutoHotKey installed, which works *excellent* for macros, but
in the interest of keeping things simple I'm looking for built-in commands
that seem to have the most value.

Cheers