Well, I'm sorry to hear that, I can't help your more. It works well for me.

I totally support your request about a full sync between MLO and an
Mindjet. This would be great.
Often, I consider to use Mindjet for tasks, because of its versatility, but
I give up, because MLO is THE place where I want to have all my tasks.
A sync to partially work on Mindjet, while keeping everything in MLO would
be a huge enhancement.