I have paid version of MLO 4.0 desktop, android and cloud.

Recently, I manually cleared cache of my phone to boost the speed. It did
speed up my phone for the time being, but it cleared the pro activation of
MLO too. Now, I am not able to copy paste code from my email to MLO on
phone. I bought it probably from MLO website and not from Amazon. The real
problem is when the phone sync to the cloud, it only sync the task allowed
in free version of the app and the desktop version says, if I sync, it will
delete 40% of my tasks, confirm yes or no. It is very good it asks before
*crewing me over. but I don't know how to make my phone work as a pro
version. I could not find help and yes the MLO help *ucks big time. That's
not the main concern here, I will explain it in a separate post later.

For now, I disabled sync just so I don't lose what I have on my desktop
version.

Please help. Thank you.