Sometimes, a project can be achieved by working on one or the other of its
subtask, whatever the sorting.
I want to decide: "well, I'm in front of my context @mail, what can I do
that could be a next step for a given project?
But only with the first items that match the context, not all the available
ones.
But even if this task is not  strictly the next action of the project.
(Excuse me, English is not my native language, so I'm cetainly not very
clear)

I'd like to have a view "next action by context". Indeed, I already have
it. But:
I'd like to have each first task of a context to be displayed. ie : event
if the task is not actually the next one of a tree, it can be the next to
have this context.

*Exemple : the green task would be "next actions":*

project 1
 task1 @home
 task2 @home
 task3 @office
 task4 @home

project 2
 task5 @errands
 task6 @mail
 task7 @mail
 task8 @home

*So that the view would display:*

Context @errands
task5

Context @home
task1
task8   even if it is not the next action of project 2

Context@mail
task6  even if it is not the next action of project 2

Context@office
task3  even if it is not the next action of project 1

*It is not possible to obtain this result by selecting "active" or
"available" actions, because then, task2 and task4 would appear under
@home, and task7 under @mail, which is not what I want.*
*Is there a way to have this filter working ?*

thank you
Olivier