I'm a heavy user of MLO so for me, both Pro and cloud are important. I no
longer remember which features are Pro and haven't found a list, anyone
know?

I love the cloud sync. It also lets you email-task-to-cloud which is quite
useful though there is no parsing so everything by mail goes to the inbox.
(My workaround is to put Goal=Week on inbox so it shows up in my views).

I believe you can use one Pro license on both an Android phone and a Kindle
but I've not tried it, and I think you would need to buy your Pro license
through the website, not the Play store because I don't think Play is on
Kindle.

I have heard (but not seen as I don't use WiFi sync) that WiFi sync is a
PITA with multiple devices, it requires unpairing one and pairing the
other.

Cloud sync is more automatic though not fully, on the Android side. I have
a phone and share a tablet with my family and it's a bit of a pain that
changes on one are not downloaded straight to the other, though much better
than it used to be since changes are at least automatically send up to the
cloud. In reality I usually don't use both in the same day.

On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 2:21 PM, Sage Keffer <sagekef...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What are the advantages and disadvantages of wifi sync vs cloud sync?
> For the wifi to work, you gotta pay for mobile pro, which is $9.95, but
> cloud sync is expensive as well.
> I guess over the long term, the $9,95 rate would be less.
>
> So, does this mean that without the Pro version (using cloud sync) that I
> will miss important features on my Android?
>
> Anyone who has thoughts on this issue, it would be appreciated. Thanks!
>
> Will this sync to Kindle as well?

Lisa