I don't know about the first. For filtered view, I thought there was a way
to turn off auto-update, did it go away in v4? As a workaround, someone
suggested a tab set to a view sorted by modified date and I've been using
that trick for a while.

I can type in dates but I realized I can't type Ctrl-A to select the
existing date. But if I otherwise delete the text I can type a date and
even "tomorrow" and such and it is nicely parsed. What field are you
talking about, where this doesn't work?

On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 4:52 AM, Marcello C <marcello.capu...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I'm waiting for some usability improvement, never updated:
>
> - bookmark: after I've set my bookmarks, why I cant'see in "Goto Bookmark"
> my REAL bookmark name  instead of "bookmark1, 2, 3 ecc...).
>
> - filtered view: I need a "delayed" update of filtering: when I review a
> filtered view in a tab, if I change any of the filtered field, task often
> disappear. For example: if filtered view Is ste to display actions with
> "@home" context, when reviewing I can change one of the listed task to
> "@office", but when I remove "@home" task immediatly disappear. There is an
> f5 "refresh" function, but how can I disable automatic update?
>
> - date: pop up calendar is some time annoying. Why I  can't directly type
> date?
>
> Thanks, Marcello

Lisa