Hello,

I recently downloaded a trial of MLO and signed up for a year of the cloud
service, and I wanted to take a second to let you know how grateful I am to
have discovered this software.

I moved over from the Mac OS about three months ago, where I used OmniFocus
religiously. I searched far and wide for a PC alternative to OmniFocus, but
frankly the initial options I found were total CRAP!

I eventually resorted to using Tasks in Outlook, but it was really a poor
man’s version of both OmniFocus and, more importantly, GTD.

I have a high-pressure job with lots of deadlines and details to remember,
and for a while I’m not afraid to say I was totally lost.

Then about a week ago I discovered MLO. What set it apart from others was
threefold:

1)      Solid design (it didn’t hurt my eyes to look at it, unlike 99% of
your Windows competition!)

2)      Mobile app w/sync, and support for all major platforms, incl
WindowsMobile

3)      Built for GTD users from the ground-up

The past week has been like a dream come true. I’m back in control of my
life, and ahead of the game. My productivity has returned, and with it the
joy of going to work each day.

I’m using the trial version until my time is up (might as well milk the
free time while I can), but I wanted to thank you for making such great
software available to PC users. I never thought I’d find something as good
as OmniFocus, and it turns out I was right: I found something much, much
better!

Keep up the great work!!

-Jeremy