Hi Lisa,

I use a free workspace manager http://virtuawin.sourceforge.net/
It has many settings + additional modules. The most important thing is that
this application is stable and works as designed.

My configuration:
I have 4 workspaces (virtual desktops).
First desktop is for tasks which i do right now.
The second desktop holds all those MLO windows + timers. All windows are
opened, resized and positiond by AHK. So, i just click a shortcut on a
clean desktop, and in a few seconds it will be populated with the windows.
Third desktop holds MLO main app.
Fourth windows holds the apps which may run in the background. For example,
downloading something. Converting video files and so on.

Moving of the windows between workspaces can be done with shortcuts.
Here is a picture of my hotkey settings:

Please create a System Restore Point before you install this application.
The app is portable, so it is safe to run. However, if you decide to choose
another desktop manager, then this Restore Point may be useful.

Best regards
Andrew