I have a context (called "Inbox") set up on my desktop MLO Inbox at the
parent level.

All tasks I enter into the Inbox from the desktop via Rapid Task Entry
inherit this context without any problem. Same goes for the Android app I
am using.

But when I send a "Task By Email" (set up from the cloud sync interface),
the task appears in my MLO Inbox but it doesn't inherit the context and the
task therefore shows up as context "None" which is causing problems for my
setup.

Is there a setting I am missing somewhere? I would have thought that all
inputs to the Inbox should inherit the "Inbox" context I have set up?

Thanks