I just purchased the Nook HD+ and was very excited to run MLO on it's big
high resolution screen.  However, when I tried to download MLO for Android
from Google Play and I was told that MLO is not compatible with the Nook.
Given that MLO runs on my year old Android 2.3 phone I'm betting it will
run on the Ice Cream Sandwich version of android in the Nook  HD+
It's my hope that perhaps this is a simple fix - something like the
developer adding the Nook HD+ (AKA BN LLC BNTV600 android
verision<https://www.google.com/search?biw=1920&bih=955&q=BN+LLC+BNTV600+android+verision&nfpr=1&sa=X&ei=j5fFUZ39Bpa-4AOz_ICIDA&ved=0CCoQvgUoAQ>
) to a list of compatible devices.
If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you would do this.

Thanks.