From: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com
[mailto:mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of David Rees
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 1:41 PM
To: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [MLO] Re: overwrite protection - what direction?

Hi Dwight,

Thank you for the tips. I think what I ran into is when I just installed MLO
mobile I didn't create a blank profile before my first sync. So all the
tutorial stuff was added to the cloud and it wanted to add it to my PC data
file.

The problem was I didn't know the direction so it was hard to diagnose. I
would suggest  the overwrite protection dialog should be updated to to
explain what direction the conflict is. It seems like the terms
added/deleted are relative to the local file, so adding something as simple
as "If you proceed the following changes will be applied to your local file"
would work.

Also, while I am sharing, there is a small bug in the Synchronization setup
dialog box. After running a sync from inside the dialog using "Sync now" the
the "Last Synchronized" value isn't updated on the profile making it seem
like the the sync didn't happen.

Thanks!