Can you please try to open a blank data file on you MLO Desktop and check
if you can sync to Cloud with new and empty data file.
If sync went ok and you have all info stored in your new data file you can
keep using it and delete the old desktop data file where sync issue
occurred.

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 6:40 PM, Stanislav Kogut <stasi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Since morning, I'm not able to sync. Process begins:
>
> Modif. stamps in profile before sync: Local=144594 Remote=110795
> Getting server message since this is the first sync for today....
>
> And then I wait for it forever. However MLO on my Android device from same
> place (network equipment, ISP) works ok. What can lead to this issue?

Best Regards,

Alexandra Borovytskaya