Josh,

you're talking about that AHK package from Jon Rumens, right!

I'm still using this extensively, though I've had to adjust some hotkeys
when migrating from 3.x to 4.x.

Let me know, which hotkeys you're specifically struggling with and I'll see
what I can do.

Unfortunately I'm not able to send my current file, since I've added some
funktionality and incorporated some "personal stuff" that might be
worthless for you. So better go for specific functions that I might be able
to "extract" from my own file.

Eberhard