Hi, Ryan. No I don't know of any instructional videos for MLO. But maybe I
can help. I'm guessing here and if I've got this wrong I'm sorry but it
sounds like you are trying to learn hoe to use all of the functionality
that's in MLO. I think that would be way topo complex. One of the risks is
that you will get so deep into it that you spend all of your time managing
your tasks and very little time getting them done. If so, then I think you
should look in to the "Getting Thinks Done" (GTD) approach. David Allen has
published books and videos (you can Google it) explaining this approach to
getting as much as possible of your energy into completing tasks rather
than managing them. He won't show you how to use MLO but he will show you
haw to get yourself organized using pen and paper. Once you understand that
approach, come back to MLO and you will recognize many of the features of
MLO as valuable tools for moving your GTD onto a computer. MLO supports
many methodologies but GTD is very popular, simple to learn and effective.
-Dwight

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/72c9b743-592a-46c8-b081-afb582bba139%40googlegroups.com.