When I'm at my desktop, sometimes the selected reminder in the window will
change and I won't notice until I've already snoozed the wrong reminder. I
wish there was an undo button for that.

When I'm on my phone, I really wish there was an area where I could view
all my reminders at once and select multiple reminders to be snoozed until
later.

Also for the phone, I wish I had the option to type in a specific date and
time like I can on my desktop. It would be so much quicker for me instead
of counting out the hours I want to snooze in my head.

Lastly, I wish I could change the default snooze time for mobile reminders.

Leaving the mobile preset snooze at the last actual reminder time I used
would also be lovely.

Thank you so much for reading!

-Mandie

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/4f46fda9-d108-4215-9db5-66220183ce3d%40googlegroups.com.