and I ask it again : allow us to customize every hotkeys.
(I don't say "allow hotkeys for all the commands of MLO" - which would be
great - but at least, don't leave hotkeys which are not customizable)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/c1b539b4-a3fc-405d-a8bc-bf511570e849%40googlegroups.com.