Hi, Yord & Lisa.
I'm not understanding what problem you are trying to manage. But I think
that you are trying to use Shift+Click on the sync icon to check on the
status of cloud sync without initiating a sync. When I want to check the
status of cloud sync, I hover the mouse pointer over the sync icon, and a
little box pops up showing the time of the last sync. It works fine, the
only problem being that it says you should use Shift+Click and Shift+Click
does not appear to do anything.
-Dwight

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/3fa03b93-6a27-4ecf-8c7f-a4895213fc90%40googlegroups.com.