Hi, D.
On my Android, as a part of the "@ & Locations" view which supports Nearby
functions, I can set "notify when I arrive" and "notify when I leave" for
the given context, which is associated with a circle on the map with
specific center and radius. How is this different from what you are
requesting? Is this functionality that's not yet available on iPhone? If
not, perhaps it's a part of the MLO/iPhone release that's currently ion beta
testing.

That said, there's a problem with MLO's location reminders and I wonder if
you can tell us how Checkmark handles this issue.

MLO/Android relies on the Android operating system to identify the phone's
current location. Android uses GPS if available and otherwise relies on
triangulation from visible WiFi networks and cell towers. The triangulated
positions can be quite inaccurate, especially in rural locations where cell
towers are widely separated the error can be a couple of miles. So the
problem comes when I am indoors at a location that has arrival or departure
reminders enabled. My phone is constantly trying to get a GPS fix and
sometimes succeeds, but seldom holds the fix for long.  Also, the
triangulation location shifts, I suppose as cell towers at the edge od my
reception area fade in and out of visibility. The result is that the
location reported by Android to MLO shifts frequently, and often switched
into and out of the circle defined as the local context several times per
minute. This results in arrival or departure alarms or both sounding several
times per minute, which is really intolerable. Do you see anything like this
with Checkmark and if not, do you know how they avoid it?
Thanks,
-Dwight