SRhyse and Maren,

You'll be glad to hear that the search function is rock-solid in the iPhone
beta and that the latest beta is on the verge of release. In fact, that and
some of the other features have lead to me deleting the iPad version and
using the iPhone beta on my iPad as well.  The iPhone beta also supports
web links, email addresses and phone numbers, now.

For info, I use MLO to make text notes all the time.  I use file and web
links to access drawings and more complex documents from my outline.  Any
notes which don't have an action / task associated with them get changed to
Folder types.

I have a mere 2595 items in my main outline, so I don't know what the
performance limit is when you scale up.

Stéphane

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/bb27180f-284f-4083-b101-fdcbf3856cd2%40googlegroups.com.