robisme, you are right. The matter is: assumed that I want to drag&drop a
task from a window on main frame to the F3 window, and assumed that the F3
window appears plenty of tasks/subtasks, how to get exactly the new focus
on F3 window, to drop the dragged task (example: a Parent task to draggged
the task as child)?
But now it is easier to find the exact position on the F3 window, by using
the new "Filter by text" function available on the new release 4.2.0: the
windiw F3 continues to appear filtered with the same filters set on the
Parent window that I used to geterate the F3 view. So by inserting the
appropriate text string on the original window, also the F3 window will
stay tuned the same way.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/ac57871e-afd8-434c-9536-61dcff81e1a3%40googlegroups.com.