Hi James,

This sounds interesting.  I do think the method of implementation might be
a bit hard with all the maintaining of folders.  Have you considered using
the contexts to indicate which group of 3 it is a part of versus folders?
 I personally use GTD with MLO.  The keys for me are to have a context on
everything, have projects flagged as projects, and to have everything
captured in a way that is easy for me to find it again (without relying on
searching).  I've found that I prefer my list to be alphabetical (I
typically use the naming structure of "GOAL: ACTION" for sorting).  I will
then use the star or goal to indicate items of current focus.

Please do let us know how it is going.

Elizabeth

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/40c68dc2-d75d-4ae1-8680-8771b3587e63%40googlegroups.com.