I played around with this a little last week, because I started with the
Active Starred view, it seemed to mess up the order of that view. Maybe
they are linked. So I haven't had time to go back and play with it on a
clean database that doesn't mess up my regular daily work. But I'm still
looking for a default sort order that I can reset the beginning of the day
easily. And I need to find a way that it doesn't mess up my work on
android, even if it doesn't propagate.

Lisa Stroyan, lstro...@gmail.com
On Nov 27, 2013 4:17 AM, "pottster" <kenwarren...@gmail.com> wrote:

> To help with the implementation of the idea from BOC: remember that you
> can use custom icons for flags e.g. you could use number icons and also the
> sort orders and grouping orders for flags follow the customisable order in
> the Manage Flags dialog.
>
> On Wednesday, 27 November 2013 05:15:15 UTC, Lisa S wrote:
>>
>> Interesting, this is closer than anything else I've come up with. I'll
>> mull it over. Thanks!
>>

>> On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 5:44 AM, BOC <bonc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> One idea.
>>>
>>> Create several sets of flags (random example below):
>>>
>>> Red = 6am-9am
>>> Green = 9am-12pm
>>> Blue = 12pm-3pm

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAJYFk%2B2qh%2Bz0paUO4VU5yPMKytzJEqHjhTcq%2BtJg4u0wgiZ7wg%40mail.gmail.com.