De : mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com [mailto:mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com]
De la part de Michael Emerald, CFA
Envoyé : 16 janvier 2014 13:01
À : mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com
Objet : RE: [MLO] Cancelled Projects

Chiming in  I have suggested having customizable project group names because if
you try to devise a complete list of preset names as was done with Pocket
Informant software it becomes confusing. For example what is the difference
between suspended canceled and on hold?  Worse the user may one day call a
project on hold and the next day call another project waiting and another day
call a project suspended then wonder what all these definitions mean. Much
better I feel is to have customizable group names.

Michael Emerald, CFA

Performance Business Design