From: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com
[mailto:mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of vodesjard...@gmail.com
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2014 3:01 PM
To: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com
Subject: [MLO] Tabs of tasks of a folder

Hello,

I'm creating projects inside folders. And inside these folders, I may have
other folders, containing tasks.

I'm using tabs to easily navigate between the projects.

I created a new tab and setup an advanced rule: ProjectName is MyProjectName

My problem is: I can see all the tasks that are in MyProjectName.

I can also see the directories that are under MyProjectName.

But I can't see the tasks that are in these folders...

Any idea of how I can handle that ? Without having to use contexts or other
things.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/cc60bcec-1ddc-483c-9e81-22e63b576684%40googlegroups.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/006001cf1622%2425419d70%246fc4d850%24%40dwightarthur.us.