Thank you Dwight :-)
Please excuse me for responding after such a long time.
You even answered an unasked question (how to end the day), one that
bothered me a lot.
I wouldn't have thought of that in a thousand years and I am afraid one has
to have a programmer mind to make MLO work easily.
I love MLO for what it does but I hate it for I cannot make it do what I
need it to do easily.

Thank you again, Dwight.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/42362fa1-6f31-4d2d-aba9-549210a5901c%40googlegroups.com.