Hi, Olivier. I would probably agree with and strongly support you suggestions,
after kicking it around a while to see if any tweaks would increase the
usefulness and/or make it easier/faster/cheaper to build. But I see that Andrey
has announced a calender view feature that's still in development,  so I'd
actually rather wait and see how that works first.
-Dwight
-Dwight
Mlo betazoid on Android sgn2

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/8a8cdcf9-739f-4d40-9ed6-b680536284bc%40katmail.1gravity.com.