Hi, Jason. I can't comment on your issue because I have no experience with
Windows 8. But it does sound like a bug. If you are not getting the answers
you need from this user forum, you could try reporting it to the support
people at MLO, by sending them an email at supp...@mylifeorganized.net
Good luck
-Dwight

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/f0d45d5a-edd1-4371-8d9a-b2b66245d767%40googlegroups.com.