It's been a while since I have used Outlook sync, but I think you can
specify a view to sync, and just not show folders in that view. Take a look
at the Outlook Sync options.

On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 12:31 AM, Marcello Capucci <
marcello.capu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm experimenting some issue while syncing with Outlook.
>
> Folder are send to Outlook.
> Is it correct? In older version of MLO it doesn't seem to have that
> behaviour
>
> For example: in MLO I've this structure
>
> FOLDER
>    task 1
>    task 2
>
> and I'd like that TASKS are synced with Outlook, not folder (that are no
> task)
> Instead, I find both task and folder in Outlook list, and this is a bit
> confusing
>

>  --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/7ba3eb34-a3de-4037-9216-1ec045ee8222%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/7ba3eb34-a3de-4037-9216-1ec045ee8222%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

Lisa

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAJYFk%2B0NBUKz29RqgYVFkBdQDK5PUfVWtrVQQQwxhvSo1ZvQSQ%40mail.gmail.com.