New MLO HD (v.2.0) working pretty well for most part, kudos!

A minor bugs I've run across with imported views:

Configuration:
ipad 1, MLO pro with Cloud access setup
Sync with Desktop v 4.2.2

*Imported views from Desktop:  *
I have an imported to-do list view with some filters set.  The to-do list
ordering options set on the desktop don't seem to consistently*** apply to
the view when imported on the iPhone/iPad.

Specifically, I like to dial down the "start date" and "due date" criteria
to near-zero on the desktop before saving/exporting my views to iPad. So
the "importance" and "urgency" fields drive the scoring for my todo-list
views; this usually works great on desktop**. But on the iPad, using the
imported view, the importance/urgency appear to have no effect on ordering.
Start and due dates however, impact list ordering quite a bit.

**There was a related bug a while ago in the Desktop MLO that seems to have
resurfaced: when a sync or export is done, the "To-Do ordering options"
sometimes get reset. This has happened at least one when exporting a view
from the desktop, though it doesn't always happen. I'm using Desktop v.4.2.2

*** UPDATE:  It works sometimes.  But I still can't get it to ignore start
/ due dates completely Is anyone else seeing these?  Maybe my file is
corrupt, hard to tell...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/8556868e-581c-4ac8-9ef4-baf5f3eb5aea%40googlegroups.com.