Many times when I complete a task, I need to create another (usually
related) task.  It would be nice to have a quick way to do this from the
reminder dialogs.

For example, just now I had:

Task - call dell pro support re: bad power adapter.

So, I make the call and task is finished.  I want to mark complete and I
need to create the next task:

Task - Receive -dell pro support re: bad power adapter @waiting remind 2
days 3pm.

What I typically do now is open the task, select/copy the task text and
then ESC.  Create a new task at the same level, paste the text and edit,
set reminder, etc. and then check off the done task.

I think it would be easier if, like we have now there's a 'complete' button
on the reminder dialog - (on Win and Android, I assume ios too) -  I
suggest to add a button that completes the task, creates a new task in the
same place in the global outline and starts with a copy of the previous
task text.

I do this very often to track/enter tasks that come out of other tasks.
I've gotta believe others would have tasks that come out of other tasks
too.   Do you?   Is this useful to you too?  Is there a better suggestion?

Please discuss.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/6ee1bc99-5ad8-48df-8092-c9f8f8137a2d%40googlegroups.com.