hi Bob
Here is a list of features available in MLO iPad Pro version only:

Projects (property, view and progress)
Review functionality
Subtasks in order - task property
Dependency - task property
Recurrence  - task property

Workspaces
Multi-select
Task Counters for views (soon)
Pin lock for the application

Wifi sync
Nearby
Send by email
Undo/Redo

Open/Closed hours for contexts
Only 3 profiles allowed

Custom views
Using already existing custom views
Import new custom views

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 10:21 PM, Bob Jones <mikeu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Have MLO running on my PC and was thinking about installing it on my ipad
> but not really sure want i'll end up paying.  Just looking for full
> features with the ability to synch between the two.  in the app store i see
> 4 different types of 'Pro' upgrades, and 2 'HD-Pro' upgrades.
>
> What's the difference between these?
>
> I installed the free version and can get to an option for a year of MLO
> clould synch for 14.95,  Is that the only thing i'll end up paying for or
> am i going to get prompted for more as i try to do other things?
>
> Thanks

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/7f7b2de0-0d3e-495f-b5fc-6aaa0210c600%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/7f7b2de0-0d3e-495f-b5fc-6aaa0210c600%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

Best Regards,

Alexandra Borovytskaya

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAKRf7rj52WjkwGfywFQ-erTZd8cs%2BsBL-j87DLXxDX6%2BR1CQtg%40mail.gmail.com.