Can you please install debug version of MLO and create new profile, new
Cloud file, try to reproduce the error with the auto sync and send us:
1) Steps done to reproduce the error,
2) logs from your Android device?
Thank you!

http://mylifeorganized.net/downloads/files/Android/Debug/MLOAndroid.apk<https://mail.technosis.biz/owa/redir.aspx?C=QZYiC2xo9ke7sBz1v_Krf5On8Mw_SdEIzSAE5RP9NFGTj07iaeDQtb141Oa822CgDDhoc5KHA-4.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fmylifeorganized.net%2fdownloads%2ffiles%2fAndroid%2fDebug%2fMLOAndroid.apk>

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 9:28 PM, Yury S. Chistyakov
<flashmai...@gmail.com>wrote:

> For some reasons it never works...
> Andoroid 4.2 on HTC. I just get some notifications that updates are
> avialable.
>
> So it is surprise that it exist :)

>> MLO Android syncs automatically when user switches to another application
>> or lock the device. When user opens MLO app, auto sync is not started and
>> application waits when user starts the sync himself.
>>

>> On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 1:41 AM, <fms...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello how come the android app doesn't auto sync cloud changes
>>> available.  I constantly get a notification in the toolbar saying MLO Cloud
>>> changes available.  I have it set to poll every hour, but everytime that
>>> notification comes up I have to click it, go into the app, then hit the
>>> cloud button.  Seriously i don't want to do that, why cant it just sync on
>>> its own, it kinda defeats the purpose of paying for it over the wifi sync.
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> --
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/a1a7632c-0bcf-4f0e-8dfb-9a2bf3b83c06%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/a1a7632c-0bcf-4f0e-8dfb-9a2bf3b83c06%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>>> .
>>>

>> --
>> Best Regards,
>>
>> Alexandra Borovytskaya
>>
>> --
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAKRf7ri4Y7VSwC%3DnbrsjKNFrDvbuqfryGKjF22DB_76Gy-q_FA%40mail.gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAKRf7ri4Y7VSwC%3DnbrsjKNFrDvbuqfryGKjF22DB_76Gy-q_FA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .

>  --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CALds9uNy3YMsukPT4o%2BCpZVyJKE2gzx58N0xapQX7SLs0J2NCg%40mail.gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CALds9uNy3YMsukPT4o%2BCpZVyJKE2gzx58N0xapQX7SLs0J2NCg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

Best Regards,

Alexandra Borovytskaya

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAKRf7rh4fbybzmQrsLOH%2BP%3DW0hr-NOn3eejW9E3chD03CaG6NQ%40mail.gmail.com.