Haven't had time to get my head round this but haven't had a quick look at
the article and what Omnifocus does,  I have to say that I really like the
'Forecast' concept that Omnifocus is looking to implement.    This is
essentially what I want from the 'calendar' functionality that we have
talked about at great length.   ie: something that looks a few days ahead
and allows you to see/plan/manage up coming commitments, deadlines. etc.

The problem with the term 'Calendar' is that it means so many different
things to different people.   Perhaps from now on I will use the the term
'forecast' to describe what I am looking for.

Richard

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/c8c4cb73-bed0-45b2-a104-ef9f7675f393%40googlegroups.com.