Couldn't you have views that do not consider open/closed context, or is
that too many views to re-create? If you used inheritance perhaps?

On May 26, 2014 7:51 AM, "Dwight Arthur" <m...@dwightarthur.us> wrote:

> Hi, everyone. Today is a holiday in the US and I should be doing yard
work. But my @Yardwork context is closed and my @Work context is open and
my TODAY view is full of stuff about getting the work week off to a good
start. I went in to the "manage contexts" window and set @Yardwork to
always open and @Work to always closed, but this totally wiped out the
schedule that I had created for each of these contexts - tonight I will
have to re-establish all of the days and hours that I want each of these
contexts to be open.

> What I would really like would be a command that I could use today to say
"Treat this Monday like it was a Sunday" and have all of my open and closed
contexts from Sunday in effect. I probably would have also asked for this
Sunday to be treated as a Saturday.

> Second choice, probably a lot less coding, would be to have buttons on
the "hours" tab in Manage Contexts to say Override: Open context and
Override: Close context, as well as End Override.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/c000c1f9-6f7b-42c9-8322-2d4311258c14%40googlegroups.com
.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAJYFk%2B3XRxaStikiGr4Y7_77-WzmA-cyJetPawod6Mdqx_E5Rw%40mail.gmail.com.