On further thought, I now realize it was somewhat unfair for me to blame
MLO for this problem, since in a way the behavior makes sense in terms of
the logic of the "Use local version" setting. But it's not ideal. So I
guess what's really needed is an option under "Both sides changed item"
that says "Use most recent version". That would solve the problem.

Lucas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/b244d55f-6c07-4695-9fa9-2a98562cdb66%40googlegroups.com.