Hi.
I only would thank all for the conversation, expecially Joel and his words.
Sorry in advance for my English.
I totally agree. I only would add a simple considerations.
I knwo that the programmer work is sometime complex and that it could come
into some situations hard to explain to the "customers". I do not know if
the present situation is like this. Nevertheless I think that communication
is the most important thing also on these situations, because no
communication opens the door to all the hypotesis, from the best to the
worse, and this is not what a customer should be forced to.

Thank you all for your writings, and to Andrey too for the word, hoping to
better understand what is happening.

Best regards.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/c2e1ffe5-4c7b-4d57-a8db-c59f4ebdd6ec%40googlegroups.com.